Max retries exceeded with url: /vectors/upsert - Error on Pinecone side or my side?

How can I figure out whether this is due to Pinecone, or my code?
Here’s the full error:
MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='langchain-ea0dc1e.svc.asia-northeast1-gcp.pinecone.io', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /vectors/upsert (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, 'EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:2396)')))

Occurs during attempt to upsert vectors.

Hi @frankie. We’re currently experiencing an incident in the asia-northeast1-gcp region affecting API keys. The error you’re seeing is due to that incident.

To keep up to date on the status of this incident, please subscribe to our status page.

I’m not able to create a new key that is not in the asia region. is there a way?

Is this Issue Resolved , I am getting the same error for the past 2 hours.

MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘xxxxxxxx.svc.asia-northeast1-gcp.pinecone.io’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /vectors/upsert (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, ‘EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:2423)’)))

Error went away when the servers were fixed. It may be due to another problem with the servers. Check the server status page to see if it’s up or down.