How to delete all vectors belonging to no namespace?

I want to know if there is any pineconing way of erasing all the vectors which do not belong to any namespace.
I read the documentation but I could not find anything usefull.
Thanks in advance.

All vectors belong to a namespace. The default namespace is an empty string (''), so if you didn’t specify a namespace when uploading vectors then they most likely went there. You should 100% check before deleting the entire namespace, though.

I will then fetch for namespace (' ' ) and ensure that the vectors are the ones I am loking for. Thanks for the answer Greg.

@greg I have the same issue. When I fetch from an empty namespace the response is empty despite there being records in the empty namespace

I am new to Pinecone and have the same issue deleting the vectors belonging to one name space. I am wondering if there is any easy to implement method to delete all vectors in pinecone, or deleting the vectors on pinecone website?

HI @MUkbd

There is the deleteAll body param when using the delete (Delete).

As per upper responses from Greg, all vectors belong to a namespace (be it named or ’ '). I would reiterate his last part. Always, “100% check before deleting the entire namespace”.

Good luck