"code":13,"message":"We were unable to process your request

I am receiving the following error:

pinecone.core.client.exceptions.ServiceException: (500)
Reason: Internal Server Error
HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({‘Date’: ‘Tue, 06 Feb 2024 20:17:12 GMT’, ‘Content-Type’: ‘application/json’, ‘Content-Length’: ‘150’, ‘Connection’: ‘keep-alive’, ‘x-pinecone-request-latency-ms’: ‘154’, ‘x-envoy-upstream-service-time’: ‘67’, ‘server’: ‘envoy’})
HTTP response body: {“code”:13,“message”:“We were unable to process your request. If the problem persists, please contact us at https://support.pinecone.io”,“details”:}

I too am just now having this issue. In fact the query you can do in the UI dashboard does not work either when these errors are occurring.

Typically, errors like these are caused by malformed vectors. @mhumphries, could you share the code you’re using to create your vectors? Please be sure not to include any API keys.

@dsearsmith do you have any screenshots and times when you’ve seen errors in the console related to code 13? The vectors being generated there shouldn’t be causing this problem, I want to eliminate that it’s not something else happening.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.